If you are using a Mac, you can manage your mail through the Mac based email application Mail; this application is also known as "Apple Mail".
1. Select the 'Mail' menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click on the Accounts tab.
4. On the Accounts window, click the "+" sign.
5. You will be presented with the Add Account Wizard.
6. Please enter your name, as you want it to appear on your outbound E-mail messages.
7. Please type your E-mail address.
8. Enter your E-mail password.
9. Click the Next button.
Now, you will see this screen.
- Please choose your account type. You may select either POP (Server Port : 110) or IMAP (Server Port : 143).
- Give this account a description for quick reference.
- Please enter mail. followed by your domain name as the Incoming and Outgoing mail server.
- Enter your E-mail password.
- Click Next.
Now you will see a screen asking for the Outgoing Server information.
- Please give your Outgoing Mail Server a description.
- The Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) is the same as your incoming mail server. Again, this will be something like mail.example.com (Server Port : 587).
- Be sure that the Use Authentication box is checked.
- Enter your E-mail address for the User Name.
- Please type in your E-mail password.
- Click the Next button.
You will be presented with a confirmation screen with your settings. If everything is correct, press the Create button to finish the setup.